A. They are pumping up the market in an attempt to create false monies and true debts on people.
B. Most prosperous companies are already holding monies. Everyone knows that the Market has to correct itself. Banks are preparing to avoid runs on themselves.
C. The Market is hoping that many will jump further in and whatever remaining monies exist will come their way.
D. With prayer and fasting, do with your money what God tells you.
E. The rumblings of a market correcting, inflation, and an emerging currency war.
F. A state of confusion with our market and economy while others prepare to attack and replace our currency.
A. Weather comparable to six (6) years earlier but while America lacks leadership.
B. Terrible climate management will lead to more sharp and unpredictable weather patterns. There simply isn’t enough funding for the government to cover. The citizens will lack the ability to restore themselves.
1. Severe winter patterns.
2. Gushers in the wrong places.
3. Major flood.
4. Major earthquake.
C. Reports will begin to emerge of many that believe that there were not complete recoveries where the last two hurricanes hit.
D. Extremes in temperatures in every season.
E. Cold, icy winters, but pestilence will still increase this year.
F. An additional season of low crop production and the fighting off of diseases and harmful pestilence.
A. The siege of this nation by the spirit of lying will not come to an end quickly as many desire, unless the church embraces complete truth. We are the ones in the earth with authority to bind.
B. The winds of justice are blowing and will begin to see previous wrongs made right. The citizens themselves will make effort to remove previous idols of these wrongs. You’ll see folks close out living histories of atrocious behaviors.
C. In Prophetic Insight 2016-2017, God gave us the theme “Common Unity, Community and Communion”. This should be the hallmark of the Body. Interestingly enough, you can expect to see large swaths of America come together to attempt to, as we would say, love their neighbor. We, the Body, have to lead this charge, because it starts with loving your God with all of your being. Loving your neighbor as yourself follows this. Get ready to love and care for folks like never before.
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.— Matthew 25:31-3
A. Prophetic Insight 2014-2016—God warned us that the military would end up in the Pacific Asia. We are there in equipment, soldiers, and defense. The Body of Christ should pray without ceasing, that we are not led into a war we are not prepared for. Biblically, I didn’t see a nuclear war at this positioning, but we’ve had World Wars that were not stated in Scripture, as far as I know.
B. The Body of Christ must continue to pray and meditate on God’s Word. Let’s believe God that our prestige and reputation, which is necessary in providing righteous influence, would be restored. Whatever changes are necessary in leadership, let’s pray for it.
C. There is a sense that we are worse off right now around the globe and especially in the Middle East. We need to pray for peace and cooperation in the Middle East, North Korea, North Africa, and the continent of Africa (Niger). We have more troops than any other foreign nation, dealing with terrorism.
D. In 2018, China will begin to escalate its financial and cyber war against America. Her desire is to replace our dollar as the world’s chief currency. They’ve recouped just about all the gold they desire to back their currency.
A. More women than ever will reach political heights that have been previously unreachable. There is a harvest to come for previous injustices. This goes for African Americans and other persons of color. (We’ll come back to this.) This is the year where minorities and Believers start their businesses and work concepts from God.
B. Whether good or bad, there are changes coming in 2018 and in 2020. This spirit of division and contention has awakened the people to work, vote, and make decisions together.
1. The poor eat.
2. Justice system improves.
3. Spirits of hate, prejudice, and slave mastery are bound.
4. The people rejoice when the righteous are in power.
1. Unbiblical lifestyles gain momentum.
2. Harvest for lying.
3. Harvest for stealing.
4. We’ll still end up with less character.
5. My House lost credibility.
A. Only the Holy Spirit can unite fully.
B. The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof? – Jeremiah 5:31 This verse has come true in America over the last couple decades. As a matter of fact it can be proven to be true since its inception. But 2018, judgment comes to His House.
C. Hear from Me.
1. God: I will allow some parts of religion and church to die off as they are a contradiction to My heart, and message. Preachers, get your messages (My Word) from Me directly in this season. Your lifestyle of worship is more important now than ever. Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.—I Timothy 4:12-16
D. Common Unity goes to another level.
1. God: I am calling My Body to embrace Isaiah 61:1-11 as a core to visions being released into the earth. My heart is for the harvest. I love humanity. Be prepared to impact humanity with My Kingdom principles. Expose my goodness to folks. (Matthew 9:13, Romans 2:4)
E. Leadership training.
1. Churches with authentic and thoroughly trained leadership will emerge as spiritual centers similar to Philadelphia. And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.—Revelation 3:7-13 The leaders and the core will continue on as Philadelphia did.
F. Back to basics (Fundamentals—New Testament Church). We should be far beyond this but truth is we have not disciplined others correctly and most of the church is anemic . (Hebrews 6:1-3; I Corinthians 11:30-31; Matthew 24:9; Hosea 5:3; Jeremiah 22:5-9)
G. Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord: – Amos 8:11 The intent of the Holy Spirit here is to herd the new harvest (sheep) to leaders who have the heart of God. The intent is to empty the centers of user friendly gatherings and fill up His House where His Presence and Word is. A full House pleases God. Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury? -Luke 19:23
H. Jesus is soon to return (Acts 1:6-7; Revelation 3:7-13). Avoid the fake prophecies on when Jesus returns. Your assignment is to remain ready and reap the harvest of souls. 22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.23 And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.25 But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.32 Remember Lot’s wife.33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.—Luke 17:22-37
Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. –Matthew 25:1-3
I. The rapture is true.
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.—II Thessalonians 2:-16
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.—Revelation 3:10
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.– John 14:3
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.—Matthew 24:36
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.—I Corinthians 15:51-53
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.—I Thessalonians 4:15-17
J. The Glory. “This is the Year of My Exposure of My Glory” (Operating out of time—Zoe.)
But as truly as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the LORD.22 Because all those men which have seen my glory, and my miracles, which I did in Egypt and in the wilderness, and have tempted me now these ten times, and have not hearkened to my voice; —Numbers 14:21-22
1. An Awakening.
2. Revivals and refreshing.
3. Healings, deliverances, breakthroughs, miracles, and the fulfillment of God’s promises.
4. The Holy Spirit is appreciated.
J. The Grace message will actually increase this being its season.
K. There is a difference between what we call The Church and what Jesus calls The Body.
1. The church has now become a center of religion. This is where many will come looking for signs of what used to be; what they recognize from another season or earlier life. The Presence and power of The Almighty will not be there. These will be many attracting many through the dictates of the flesh. (Remember I Corinthians 12:18—But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.)
2. The Body of Christ will regain its courage and grow its faith as well. They are in the midst of receiving a new charge from The Holy One of Israel. The message of the day is not simply grace, love, and prosperity. The message will center on The Kingdom of God, The King-Jesus, The Holy Spirit, and will also include grace, love, and justice—prosperity. With the Body will be His Presence and His Power and His Power on display. The Body will walk in severe authority. Expect to see and experience signs, wonders, miracles, and gifts of The Spirit. With the Body, expect a new presentation, a new flow, a severe effort, and a new way of harvesting. Oversized crowds are not harvesting.
a. God is calling for a greater effort from the Body. He’ll get it as well. God has sown the ultimate seed of love into us and into the earth. He is expecting to receive to Himself an incredible harvest. Everything we do now, we’ll do because of our love for Him. Why? Because He first loved us.
A. Register to vote. (Inspire others.)
B. Vote in all available elections. (Inspire others.)
C. Run for offices where you believe you can make a difference. (Inspire others.)
1. Make sure your heart is for God and humanity.