Statement of Faith
1 Accord Church accepts the Holy Scriptures as the revealed Word of God, and the revealed will of God.
We see the Holy Scriptures as the all-sufficient rule of faith and practice. For the purpose of maintaining general unity, 1 Accord Church adopts the Statement of Faith as follows:
• Our God is triune in personality. (Father, Son and Holy Spirit), yet one God. -Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 3:16-17
• All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, and for instruction in righteousness.—I Timothy 3:16
• God’s people perish from a lack of His Word and from rejecting His Word. –Hosea 4:6
• The Word of God is alive and powerful; it divides asunder the soul and spirit, joints and marrow; and discerns the thoughts and intents of our hearts.—Hebrews 4:12
• By the hearing of God’s Word, faith came to the believer.—Romans 10:17
• Faith is exercised by believing in the heart, confessing the Word as one truly believes, and being a doer of the Word and not a hearer only.—Mark 11:23; James 2:18
• Through faith, we have access to all the grace of God: salvation, water baptism, laying on of hands, baptism of the Holy Spirit, revealed knowledge of His Word, answered prayer, and a personal relationship as a son of God.—Romans 5:2; Matthew 9:29
• God wants all believers to be healthy and prosperous, and through His principles of giving and His law of sowing and reaping, we live under a more efficient economic system with God as our source and supply. III John 2; Matthew 6:31-33
• All believers have power over all the power of the enemy, that they are to heal the sick, cleanse the leper, raise the dead, cast out devils, and preach the good news.—Luke 10:19; Matthew 10:7-8
• The manifestation of the miraculous power of God resides in all believers through the indwelling Holy Spirit, the fruit of the Spirit, the gifts of the Spirit, and obedience to His Word.—I Corinthians 12:7-10; Galatians 5:22
• Christ is an overcomer, victorious, more than a conqueror; and thus as His body, we are the same through Him.—Ephesians 1:19-23
• Christ is the Head of the Church, and all attention and glory are directed to Him, and it is Christ whom we preach, praise, worship and serve.—Ephesians 1:22, John 12:32
• Christ will literally come again for His Church-perfected, without spot or blemish and looking for faith in the lives of believers.—Luke 18:8, Ephesians 5:27, I Thessalonians 4:16-17
• All will be judged, the saints and their works, the sinners to condemnation, and Satan and all his demons to the lake of fire.—I Corinthians 3:13-15, Revelation 11:18-19, Revelation 20
• The saints shall reign with Him forevermore.—I Thessalonians 4:17
• All must be born again to enter the kingdom of God, obtain His blessings, have peace with God, and meet Jesus in the air, without spot or blemish. This is done by believing in your heart and confessing with your mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord and that God raised Him from the dead.—Romans 10:9; John 3:3
1721 Richland St.
Columbia, SC 29201
1 Accord Church is a movement of believers working together to change the nation through a network of church leaders, events, training and resources. Find out more about what we’re doing by visiting us on your favorite Social Medias.